September 17th, 2012
Being a student means you have to deal with all kinds of papers – from essays to autobiographies. That’s right – you’ll have to tell people about your life. The question is, how to do that in a proper way?
Well, you can’t actually write an autobiography without knowing what that is. So, what is autobiography, you might be wondering. Check this definition:
An autobiography is a description of your actual life and its major landmarks.
All in all, you’ve got to tell about your life and make others interested in it.
So, how to write an autobiography, you might ask? The answer is simple – just follow in the footsteps of real professionals!
Write an Autobiography Easily: Three Steps to a Perfect Paper
And now, it’s time to find out what to write in an autobiography. You can’t describe every single moment of your entire life, right?
Basically, an autobiography is a short story. To answer your next question “How do I write a story?”, consider these tips:
- Pick 3 to 7 most interesting events;
- Develop a setup for these events to make readers invested in the story;
- Offer unique and peculiar conclusions and meditations on these events.
February 21st, 2012
If you look for fresh ideas for your evaluative essays, you must be tired of ordinary movie and book reviews. Why to limit evaluation paper topics to only a few classic novels and movies? Indeed, academic essay writing can and should be exciting. In this list you will find 30 most inspiring ideas for your evaluation essay topic.
Evaluation essay topics: mass media
- Evaluate a special report on the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- Evaluate one of the popular talk shows (The Oprah Winfrey Show, for example).
- Evaluate a season of a casting show (American Idol, America’s Got Talent, America’s Next Top Model etc.)
- Evaluate a real life show (Cops, Big Bother etc.).
- Evaluate a TV or newspaper report on national scandals (phone-hacking scandal, for example).
- Evaluate a weather forecast program.
- Evaluate a TV commercial advertisement.
Evaluation essay topics: music
- Evaluate the video clip of your favorite song.
- Review one of the most popular songs of the previous year, no matter if you like it or not. Try to be as objective as possible.
- Evaluate the role of the music by Tchaikovsky in the movie Black Swan.
- Evaluate a piece of classical music (Beethoven, Mozart, your variant).
- Evaluate a concert of Michael Jackson.
- Evaluate a music video clip of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Cher or any other pop diva.
- Evaluate the music your parents like most of all.
- Try to recollect the music you liked when at high school and evaluate it.
Evaluation essay topics: art
February 14th, 2012
If you want to have a better idea about a GED essay, you should take a look at the topics that you may need to discuss. For a GED essay, you will not have to do in-depth research or cite any sources.
Yet, you’ll have to express your views on a certain question and explain why you think so. Here is the list of possible GED essay questions:
GED Essay Topics: Learn More about Yourself
It is quite possible that you will have to respond to a personal question about your lifestyle, artistic taste, or world view. Here are some examples of such questions:
- What kinds of music do you like and why?
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- Can you imagine yourself without television and Internet?
- What qualities must a good parent have?
- Is there anything about yourself that you want to change?
- How should a real leader treat other people? What are the traits of such a person?
- If you had a chance to meet a famous person, who would you like to meet?
- What kind of activities do you enjoy most and why?
- What kind of place would you like to go to and why?
- Would you volunteer to become a space tourist?
- Suppose that you have won a lottery and you don’t have to work ever again, what would you like to do?
Any of the above questions can be used as a GED essay topic, and you should be ready to respond to such prompts.
GED Essay Topics: Your Views on Society and Media
When you write a GEG essay, you may have to discuss a certain social problem, mass media, technologies and so forth. These questions are not particularly difficult, but they require critical thinking and analysis. You may take a look at these examples of possible GED essay topics:
December 7th, 2011
Academic writing includes many factors to be considered. You should find an appropriate source or a few of those to see the guidelines on academic writing. Good samples of academic papers of different types can be found on the Internet.
Some general rules of writing essays and research papers are usually available in the college/university online library. You can discuss some disputable issues with your tutor if you doubt about the format or content of your paper. A fact essay is an ordinary academic paper that should be written according to the following rules of academic writing:
- Choose a topic for your fact essay. Any type of essay should be written on a definite topic. As a rule, a tutor gives some bread area to limit your research for a fact essay.
- Start writing a fact essay. In this respect, you can use one of the options offered:
- Write everything you know on the topic of your fact essay during five-ten minutes. Create an outline and fill in the gaps of created sections with the ideas for a fact essay written before. Conduct a research in order to collect more information on the issue for a fact essay. Insert relevant arguments to support your ideas presented in the outline of a fact essay.
- Conduct a research and collect information on the issue for a fact essay. Create an outline. Write down your ideas into a fact essay following the points of the outline.
- Reference all sources sited or paraphrased in the script of your essay.
November 30th, 2011
Student culture is a complex issue that includes many aspects and options. So, one must take into account numerous peculiarities of culture, age, traditions, and mentality of students of a particular country while analyzing the student culture as a whole. Language, a place to live, fashion, and eating habits over and above some philosophical principles and views can be considered the basic aspects of student culture as well as of any culture of the globe.
You can find appropriate data on all of the abovementioned issues on the Internet which is also a common means of communication and sharing information for students. A fast food essay can focus on the peculiarities of student culture in terms of eating habits.
- You can write about peculiar features of students’ eating habits in a fast food essay. You can assess the situation that emerged in educational institutions with regard to the meals served in a fast food essay.
- You can oppose hotdogs and hamburgers to healthy food cooked using healthy ingredients in a fast food essay. Moreover, your fast food essay can include some exact numbers of calories and fats contained in unhealthy food.
- Your fast food essay can dwell on different meals served in fast food restaurants and cooked on site. You can also analyze the tendencies of eating out in your fast food essay.
Issues to focus on:
November 23rd, 2011
It is always very interesting to remember the school days. Most of the students enjoy their school life. When school life is so importance, it is very clear that an essay on school days will be interesting to write.
When students are asked to write an essay on the topic “essay on school days”, it is better to make it impressive. There are many wonderful ideas to make the essay to grab the teacher’s interest. Students can consider the following ideas to prepare their “essay on school days” successfully in an organized manner.
Essay on school days: Ideas for themes
Students who find it difficult to choose a theme for their “essay on school days” can consider the following ideas:
- The essay can be about the precious award received by the student or their friends.
- The essay can be about schools friends and/or teachers.
- The essay can be about the history or story behind the success of the school.
- The essay can be about the school tour experience.
- The essay can be about the school founders.
- The essay can be about the important events like sports events or extra-curricular events of the school
Essay on school days: Structural tips
Students must write their “essay on school days” in the following structure: The introduction of the essay must include a prologue about the school and its teachers and students. The essay body must include the facts and peculiarities about the school event, experience, friends or teachers. The conclusion must include a positive conclusion stating that the school is special.
November 16th, 2011
Are you fond of the detective stories? Have you ever dreamt of becoming a great detective, a detective story writer? In case you have, an essay on murder is an excellent chance for you to reveal all the secrets of the detective novel genre and indulge into a thrilling atmosphere of the unknown. In addition, essays on murder also allow students to express their opinion on the greatest detective stories.
In what form can essay on murder be presented?
In the form of narration
While writing your essay on murder, you can imagine you being Agatha’s Christie’s Hercule Poirot, of Konan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes. This is just the case when even trifles can matter in defining the criminal, including gestures, fingerprints, and short remarks. In your essay on murder you should use the first person to present the story from your point of view.
In the form of confession
This is an exclusive case when you can present your essay on murder as confession of a criminal. Choosing this way of writing, you will have to be as attentive and perspicacious as possible, as the murder from this angle is rather difficult to describe.
Comparing two novels
Though this way of writing an essay on murder seems rather simple, you can still provide an extraordinary comparison of the killers, or, for example, the motifs.
November 9th, 2011
Creative thinking may be useful for succeeding in different spheres of life. Students need to pay special attention to their essays and other assignments requiring a creative approach. Turning to essay writing companies may have positive impact on development of one’s writing skills.
Students may learn from examples, imitating the style and structure of papers written by academic writers. On the other hand, cooperation with essay writing companies will enhance the students’ self-esteem. High-quality papers will be appreciated by educators, and the learners will have to do their best to come up to their expectations in future.
Society often meets innovations at dagger points. In several decades benefits of essay writing companies will be realized by the majority of educators. Perhaps, even the professor’s instructions will contain certain rules concerning the students’ cooperation with essay writing companies.
Changing their attitude to the method learners and teachers can enhance its effectiveness. Tools of essay writing companies may be used as the source of students’ inspiration unlocking their creativity.
Useful tips for cooperation with essay writing companies
November 2nd, 2011
Essay editing helps in improving the quality of an essay with respect to grammar and language as well as format details. Students must edit the essays they write in order to make their essays free of content as well as logical errors and to give the essay a smooth flow.
Students can make essay editing either by themselves or by their professors or by using online editing services. Professional editing services can ensure to edit all types of academic essays and papers. But the only disadvantage of using online editing services is that they require fees for doing editing service.
Essay editing: Tips for students
When students involve themselves in the process of essay editing, they must consider the following tips: When editing essays, students must give importance to grammar, spelling, style, structure, format, content flow as well logical flow. Only then editing will be perfect. Student can also use a reliable essay editing software.
Essay editing: Tips for using online services
When students get the help of online service for essay editing, they must consider the following tips:
- The online editing service company must have highly-skilled and qualified professional editors. This can be confirmed before making any editing orders.
- The online editing services must promise to make the essay free of content as well as logical errors and mistakes.
- The online editing services must charge a reasonable price.
- The online editing services must promise to deliver the edited essay on time.
October 25th, 2011
Please, take a minute and think of the community you live in. Is it friendly, safe, and happy enough? No wonder you will spend more than a minute trying to find the correct answer. This is because the society we have built ourselves lacks virtues. Usually essays on community service reveal that greatly.
However, there still are people who really care about their relatives, environment, and society itself. They do social work, volunteering, and therefore create perfect A+ essays on community service.
We want to devote this article to essays on community service writing. You will learn the structure and possible ideas for your essay on community service.
Structure and Ideas of a Successful Essay on Community Service:
- Outline the importance of your essay on community service in the introduction. Making readers believe that you know what you are talking about is extremely important for your future grade. This can be achieved by explaining why community service is essential to you.
- Most likely, you will want to discuss the problems of society in your essay on community service. People starve, lose their homes and die in street gang fights. Do not forget to mention the problems of drugs, free guns selling, and AIDS.
- Needless to say, your experience in social work is precious for essays on community service. For example, include the story on how you have fed homeless through some church program in your essay on community service.