Well, it seems like you’re facing another hard task. And that hard task is to create one of those topics on dissertation.
“What is a dissertation, after all?”
A dissertation is the final work required to obtain a higher degree and it consists in designing, planning, carrying out and reporting of an original research project with solid theoretical background.
Don’t confuse it with…
…A thesis, which is an original research that advances a specific and unique point of view, is based on scholarly resources and solid theoretical background, and required to obtain a higher academic degree.
Well, let’s get some ideas for dissertation topics, shall we?
Dissertation Topics Development for IT: Make Great Discoveries!
Did you know that creating dissertation paper topics is fun? You can use all your creativity and even add a tint of humor in your topics for dissertation! Take a glance at the Top 30 Topics for the dissertation of your dreams!
Let’s check first some dissertation topics in IT – the hottest ticket in 2012:
IT Dissertation Topics
- Privacy and Confidentiality in the IT Domain: Their Necessity and Methods to Establish Strict Boundaries;
- Freedom and Censorship of Speech in Information Technologies: Adequate Laws Are Required;
- Unstable Security in the Information Technologies Field and Means to Fight It;
- Current Computer Crimes: An Overview of Occurrences and Efficient Problem Solutions;
- 2012 IT Investment Issues: Restricted Funding and Alternative Sources of Financial Support;
- 2012 World Congress on IT: Problems to Be Solved and Possible Suggestions;
- The Transformation of Higher Education Through Information Technologies: New Horizons, New Issues;
- Design and Development of Personal Cloud Devices: Controlling the Weather with the Help of IT;
- Clean Energy and Means to Boost Its Use: Current Problems and Possible Solutions;
- E-Commerce Development Requires Fair Taxation: Current Suggestions.
Dissertation Topics in Education: Learning Teaching. XXI Century
Google only knows how many students have been browsing for dissertation education topics! Well, your dreams have finally come true – here are the 10 best dissertation topics on education!
Dissertation Topics: Education
- The Importance of IT in the Education Process;
- Means of Increasing Teacher Effectiveness. Overcoming the Obstacles;
- “Common Core” Academic Standards Are Not Faultless: Existing Alternatives;
- Educational Challenges in Rural and Impoverished Areas: The Community Policy;
- The Importance of the Individualized Approach in Modern Education: Issues and Solutions;
- The Means to Improve the Use of Data in Education: Suggestions and Current Issues;
- Cost- Sharing Formula in Modern Education as an Efficient Way to Solve Financial Problems;
- Using Non-Conventional Education Methods in Public Schools: Obstacles and Future Prospects;
- Teaching Disabled Students: Key Problems and Modern Solutions. Testing Innovative Methods;
- Bullying in School: Variations of School Abuse and Efficient Means to Fight It.
With these topics for dissertation in education, you’ll definitely reach success! However, don’t stop at these suggestions only – apart from education dissertation topics, there are 10 more fantastic research topics for dissertation to go!
Dissertation Topics: Top 10 Most Essential Problems
Do you want something more general? Then check these ideas for research topics:
- Means to Increase Public Environmental Awareness: Fighting Current Problems Together;
- Alternative Energy Sources and Their Impact on the Environmental Problem and Its Solution;
- The Impact of Mass Media on Modern Culture and People’s Preferences: Shaping Ideas at a Subconscious Level;
- Eco-tourism Will Save the Environment from Pollution: Efficient Way of Saving the Wildlife and Endangered Species;
- Photography as a Form of Art: Origins, Development and Further Prospects;
- The Epoch of Post-postmodernism, Its Features and Further Evolution: What Lurks Around the Corner;
- Globalization Benefits vs. Culture Fusion: Is Cooperation Worth Losing Identity?
- Social Networking Ousts Live Communication: Pros and Cons of Socializing Online;
- Gender Issues in Education: Current Conflicts, Existing Issues and Means to Control the Situation;
- Hate Crimes Today: Victims, Offenders, Criminals’ Motivation and Means to Resolve the Problem.
Have you chosen your topic? Then read some awesome pieces of advice!
Dissertation Topics: Five Pieces of Advice. Crucial Information!
There are only 5 – just five! – tips to remember. Check this:
- Pick a specific field for your dissertation
(e.g., innovations in higher education);
- Brainstorm the issue and find current problems
(e.g., education, higher education, USA, current issue, recurrent problems, immigrants, Latin Americans, African Americans, etc.);
- Choose an issue for your research
(e.g., skilled immigrants in the USA higher education);
- Introduce the subject of the research
(e.g., skilled immigrants and American students in the USA higher education);
- Introduce the conflict of the research
(e.g., skilled immigrants leave American students way behind in higher education);
- Add specific details and change the word order to make the topic unique
(e.g., USA Higher Education: Skilled Immigrants Leave American Students Way Behind. Reasons, Results, Solutions).
Voilà! That’s all it takes to create a perfect dissertation topic. And now, try it yourself!