Writing dental papers always begins with choosing a topic and working with information sources. Let us discuss these stages of dental paper writing. Besides, you will find a list of sample topics for dental papers in the end of this article.
Dental Papers: Choosing a Topic
Start from wide and go to narrow. First, choose a subject area, for example:
- Pediatric dentistry
- Dental implants
- Dental surgery
- Dental diagnostics
- Dental education et al
Then, choose a specific subject and start working with information sources in order to find a dental paper topic.
Dental Papers: Looking for an Information
To get general background for your dental paper, use books on dentistry. If you need specific information on a narrow topic, work with journals, such as Journal of Dentistry.
Besides, you will find many helpful information sources for your dental papers on the Internet. For example, you may visit these websites:
- Dentistry.co.uk – www.dentistry.co.uk
- About.com: Dental Care – www.dentistry.about.com
- Dentistry 2000 – www.dentistry2000.com/dentaljournals
- Dentistry News – www.medicalnewstoday.com/sections/dentistry
- Journal of Dental Research – www.jdr.sagepub.com
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research – www.nidcr.nih.gov
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry – www.aapd.org
They contain the latest articles containing materials on different topics and of different levels of complexity.
Sample Dental Papers Topics
We have prepared sample dental papers topics that are developed on the border of two fields. Use these original topics for your dental papers writing:
- Dental papers topic 1. Nanotechnology in dentistry: current achievements and prospects
- Dental papers topic 2. Modern career opportunities in dentistry
- Dental papers topic 3. Curriculum development in dental education
- Dental papers topic 4. Ethics in dentistry
- Dental papers topic 5. Dentistry and Marketing